Part Six of the Americas Connected Series
by Richard L. Thornton, Architect & City Planner
The winning comment will receive a quart of supersized blackberries from my mini-farm, here on Alec Mountain in Northeast Georgia. We won’t give you the answer until the next article, but here are some options.
This petroglyphic boulder is located on . . .
- A mountain near Dundee, Scotland
- The cliffs, overlooking the North Sea, at Angelholm, Sweden
- Pre-Moari stone ruins on the North Island of New Zealand
- An ancient trail over-looking the Etowah River in Forsyth County, GA
- In a ravine in the Sierra de Cobre near Tepoztlan, Morelos (Mexico)
- An ancient trail over-looking the Etowah River in Cherokee County, GA
- The Dingle Peninsula in County Kerry, Ireland
- A high mountain near the Atlantic Ocean in Galicia Province, Spain