by Richard L. Thornton, Architect & City Planner
Long, long ago . . . in a Valley called the Shenandoah . . . this insanity that now grips our whole nation was first spawned. Like an invisible virus infection it spread for three decades across the landscape of the United States of America.
- Mad scientists at Fort Detrick, Maryland created a hybrid microbe then intentionally infected over 125,000 of our men and women in uniform, serving in Operation Desert Storm, in anticipation of it spreading around our nation and world . . . thus crippling the economy.
- Young men in the Shenandoah Valley were brain-washed by Neo-Nazi propaganda then trained in guerilla tactics in order to make a sudden attack on Washington, DC and capture the Capitol building.
- Over a hundred journalists, were murdered because it was feared that they would expose the Neo-Satanic organization, planning to destroy our democracy.
- Dozens of brave men and women in federal law enforcement were murdered because they were loyal to our Constitution and democratic way of life.
- Thousands of people in the Shenandoah Valley were affected by a electro-magnetic wave, which made them subject to Neo-Satanic hypnosis.
- I lost every woman and everything I loved, because of being betrayed by my parents and faithless wife . . . who had given their souls to the Beast.
But then, thirty years later, the Secretary of State of the Thirteenth Colony, Georgia, said NO, I will not betray my nation and the Constitution. In response, the Beast revealed its true nature, a mistake that would ultimately bring about its destruction.
The United States Army Band and Choir